Your mission if you choose to accept it...
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers around to help with the planning, execution, management and CS support of ticketing platform/solutions, on-site guest experience with ticketing, and other special projects. With hands-on field experience, you are not afraid to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions to complex challenges and streamline processes and operations. You thrive in chaos, love technology, data, and learning new skills to keep up with all the new trends.
Enchant is where the real magic happens. Supported by Enchant Labs, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint for every event is filled with amazement and wonder.
If you have an innovative spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Work closely with all staff members from different departments to gather requirements for any special promotions, pre-sales and on sale requirements.
- Plan and manage the execution of event setup on the ticketing platform including event programming, configurations and permissions control etc.
- Manage, support and refine backend ticketing administration, processes including working with the Customer Service Team for any ticketing inquiries.
- Provide training on the ticketing platform to the sales staff and any support for Group Sales, Private Parties and Holiday Gifting initiatives etc.
- Provide support for ticket settlements (refunds, disputes, chargebacks etc) for finance and event management.
- Work with the event General Managers for ticket projections and capacity/inventory management during the run of the shows.
- Work with the on-site team to streamline and enhance the on-site guest experience and touchpoints with ticketing operations (box offices, guest booths, digital kiosks etc.).
- Provide oversight for issues and troubleshooting during the run of the shows.
- Assist with ticketing hardware selection and procurement.
- Develop and document operational SOPs, policies, and training plan; and provide operational oversight for ticketing operations during the events.
- Identify resource requirements and gaps and work with the directors to mitigate any resource-related issues.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a high-paced technology, events-based agency, immersive experiences, or something similar.
- A strong understanding of production management and proven track record of success for delivering projects on time and within budget.
- PMP or other professional certification is a bonus.
- A keen interest in using data and technology to inform decisions, excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects.
- A genuine excitement for solving problems and a strong sense of empathy with the partners, guests, and team members.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
- Self-directed, with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Pioneering, Driven, Earnest, Generous, Magical.