Your mission if you choose to accept it...
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers to help with the planning, production, and successful execution of all tech and ticketing projects by maintaining up-to-date documentation, coordination with all stakeholders, efficient production workflows, and the right resources for each project. With strong analytical thinking and organization skills, you are not afraid to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions to complex challenges and streamline workflows. You love process improvements, keeping up with all the new trends in project management, and trying out new technologies and skills to further your knowledge and expertise.
Enchant is where the real magic happens. Supported by Enchant Labs, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint for every event is filled with amazement and wonder. If you have an innovative spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Project management support to create, coordinate and facilitate production tasks and all stakeholder/team meetings.
- Maintain (and create where necessary) up-to-date documentation for tech and ticketing projects (sprint planning notes, meeting notes, action items etc.).
- Prepare presentations and communicate projects progress updates to key team members and stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain the team of external partners and contractors to mitigate any resource or bandwidth related issues for any projects.
- Work with the project leads to review and reduce backlogs and prioritize the tasks for sprints and optimize production workflows.
- Support the ticketing manager and team with Customer Service inquiries and operational support during the sales season and events.
- Support with ticket programming and event setup on the ticketing platform.
- Support with onboarding, hiring, and training of new team members.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a high-paced technology, event or digital agency environment.
- A strong understanding of scrum management and experience working with agile or hybrid PM methodologies. (Experience with Smartsheets, Asana, JIRA, Notion, Git is a plus.).
- Self-directed, with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects, and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- A keen interest in using data to inform decisions, excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables.
- A genuine excitement for solving problems and a strong sense of empathy with the partners, guests, and team members.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Pioneering, Driven, Earnest, Generous, Magical.