Your mission if you choose to accept it....
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers around to drive technical architecture and development of our events ticketing system. You will work with a cross-functional team to develop backend, integrations and a frontend that drives ticket order conversions and guest self-serve experience. You will develop and innovate for scalability as we redefine event ticketing technology, guest and staff experience.
Enchant is where the real magic happens. Supported by Enchant Labs, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint for every event is filled with amazement and wonder. If you have a pioneering spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant Labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Architect, design and implement scalable, secure, highly-available, backend services.
- Manage DevOps with code reviews and quality for internal and external teams.
- Design, develop, document and maintain APIs serving a full-suite of digital products/apps.
- Integration and maintenance of external APIs into web applications (apps, ticketing, etc.).
- Design, build and maintain relational and NoSQL databases including a data warehouse.
- Monitor and support our infrastructure systems (cloud services, databases, applications).
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience, while contributing to a culture of excellence around the creative use of technology.
- Research and develop fully optimized frontend experience for web and mobile incorporating performance, best practices, accessibility, and SEO considerations.
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in cutting edge technology.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 4+ years of relevant experience developing web apps in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep knowledge of restful API design and development. (GraphQL is a plus).
- Building, documenting and maintaining public and private APIs.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis and other types of data-stores.
- Experience of utilizing cache, messaging, async processing, etc. in online services.
- Experience developing on AWS, GCP and/or Firebase. (AppEngine is a plus).
- Proficient with NodeJS or other popular server-side programming languages.
- Experience with Git/Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflow.
- Experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Excellent frontend dev skills (HTML, CSS, JS), with a strong understanding of OOP.
- Experience working with design teams, working with tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Experience building single-page apps with front-end libraries such as React JS and Vue JS.
- Experience developing progressive web apps (PWAs) with lighthouse testing and updates.
- Experience with frontend API integrations (web, cms, analytics, maps, social login etc.).
- A genuine excitement for solving problems and a strong sense of empathy with the partners, guests, and team members.
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Pioneering, Driven, Earnest, Generous, Magical.