YOUR MISSION IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers around to generate new business through existing and prospective relationships while forging long term partnerships. Serving as the lead point of contact for your accounts, your exceptional approach to client service excellence will set you up for success, along with your product knowledge, ability to steer conversations to successful conclusions, and software skills for producing targeted proposals and communication pieces.
Enchant Studios, the creative engine behind the highly successful Enchant® brand, produces immersive lighting experiences in a wide variety of environments. As the designer and manufacturer for all Enchant Christmas lighting installations, our expertise and entrepreneurial spirit propel us to search for innovative and artistic solutions that surprise and delight each of our clients. We are driven by a culture of excellence to create magical experiences for all audiences. From the most basic static light sculpture, to high-tech programmable interactive light installations, our aim is to create inspiring, immersive experiences of awe and wonder.
Enchant Studios is looking for a business-driven, tech savvy, client-focused, self-starter to join our growing team in a highly collaborative entrepreneurial environment. The Enchant Studios Account Manager will lead accounts and partnerships, and build our client base by securing new opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Developing and implementing strategic B2B sales plans that achieve growth.
- Establishing and achieving sales goals and monthly targets.
- Driving sales that generate value for clients and build long term relationships.
- Developing and maintaining sales strategies that deliver on sales goals.
- Generating leads and new business opportunities across all categories year-over-year; building an exceptional client network.
- Developing and delivering engaging sales presentations and proposals.
- Creating customized communications for sales outreach.
- Leading regular communication with clients and Enchant Studios’ internal teams, ensuring seamless alignment on sales orders, manufacturing and installations.
- Successfully using estimating and pricing processes to prepare product packages for review and presenting to clients.
- Managing sales from initial conversations through to contract completion and then tracking delivery and installation.
- Successfully managing participation in conferences, trade shows and client site visits that result in new business.
- Participating fully in a highly collaborative team environment as an integral member of the Enchant sales team.
- Successfully utilizing CRM tools and incorporating data analytics into sales program planning.
- Creating communications pieces in Adobe, Google Slides or Powerpoint for various uses.
- Strategically contributing to a world class brand with the standard of excellence set across the company.
- Providing unprecedented service and an extraordinary level of responsiveness to all client inquiries and connections made throughout the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Working within a complex organization, with many stakeholders, while delivering results.
- Developing innovative systems and processes that are easily scalable and will benefit the growth trajectory of the company.
- Embracing the established processes within Enchant Studios with a look to continually enhance and develop them.
- Being strategic and solutions-orientated with budget management experience.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Proven B2B sales program experience that shows consistent growth and long term clients.
- Ability to produce proposals and communication pieces efficiently and professionally in a variety of software.
- Contracting experience, managing the process and working with contracting/legal to finalize.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time and participate in up to 5 trade shows and multiple client visits per year .
- Proven experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in estimating and pricing custom design/build sales packages and integrating requirements from various departments.
- Familiarity with developing structured sales processes.
- Ability to liaise with clients, production and project managers to move closed business from sales to operations.
- B2B start-up sales experience in relevant industries including retail, event, immersive experience and/or entertainment an asset.
- Advanced software proficiency in Google Suite, Adobe, Creative Suite, CRM (ie, Hubspot), Asana and LinkedIn required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgeting processes and use of analytical skills.
- A curious and innovative mindset.
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Pioneering, Driven, Earnest, Generous, Magical.